Our Lecturer ask us to watch this video as a reference about Social Media
From this video we can conclude something about social media. Social media is about we interact socially with others through multiple media. Now, there are many media that give us easy way to communicate with others. Like the video above, the flavor of ice cream increasingly many kinds of flavor. Same with social media, we can see development of social media today.
There is Social Media Landscape
We can see that picture show many kinds of social media. Example for Social networks, there are Facebook, My Space, etc, for Share, there flickr, youtube, etc.
Social media growing along with consumer interest in. Like a social networks, Example once we know a lot of Friendster, but now friendster is not famous anymore because there is Facebook.After Facebook, we know about Twitter. We just choose which social networks that we feel better and easy to communicate each others.
Social Media affect our lives. There aren't people can live without social media. I think social media is important in our live. We can know everything from social media. Example, we wan to know about something like education, we can search from wikipedia. If we want to share our photos we can share in Flickr.
In my life, social media very important and give me a good impact. I can communicate with my friends from social media. I also can get some information from social media. I always use social media everyday, for example twitter. After I woke up in the morning, I always look my twitter. I look my timeline in twitter, look what my friends say in timeline. I often get information and news from twitter or facebook. So, this social media very important to me and I think people around me also feel the same in this modern era.
Rizky Alvinia 1092700993

I agree with rizky, social media is important to our life. Same with me, after I woke up I also checked my twitter and facebook, because a lot of information I can get from those websites. Facebook and twitter really help international student to communicate with their family and friends since calling by phone can be very expensive.
ReplyDeleteWu Chintya - 1102702766